Broadway

Broadway
A girl's gotta dream.

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Photo Hunt

This adorakable child has put up with me since sophomore year. We've been through a lot together- kudos to you for surviving so long. #yesthisisawin #congratsonkeepingyoursanity


This is my sister in her natural habitat- the Japanese room. Actually, I think she prefers cooking, which is cool with me. She's taught me a lot. No, we're not actually sister. She's taught me a lot about strength, and I thank her for that.  #sisterfolyfe #justkidding #shesuppliesmewithcaffienesomedays #loveher


I can't exactly express in words how great Mr.Snyder is, I tend to just end up using flailing hand motions and incoherent babbling about forensics. Yes, I was in his class for nine weeks, but It was so great. And I guess he's pretty cool. #coolcat #yesIsaidthat #noregret #incoherentnoisesofappreciation




You ask a theatre kid for books, and this is what you'll get. Drama onstage (what about off?), Shakespeare, and Short plays. This is kinda, sorta, basically my life. #Theatrekidprobs #IveheardBillisbae #whateverthatmeans
Squares in the art court yard. #NoNeedForMore
Round objects outside of Snyder's room. #WhyQuestionIt
Up a dino's nose? Why yes, dinosaurs are extinct. And yes, this is a picture on a dinosaur's head protruding from a wall. No one is sorry about this. #welcometoKHS #donttelluswhattodo #cantstopwontstop
Ah, yes. The elusive school spirit. That's something everyone has! The first week. Of their freshman year. Most of us get over it. My Senioritis is very strong, my friends. #thatsenioritisthough #morelikeschoolspirits
I find the art courtyard completely and irrevocably adorable. It's so cute, and interesting! I love the set up, and random art projects that are left our on display or to dry. #Ilikeitalottle #yesthatsathing #maybe #probablynot
Yes, these are the USB ports on the computer. They look like a face though! #tooamused
When children walk into a school, I'm sure they're shocked by the large, odd, profanity spewing hooligans they'll probably turn into in a few years. But what they notice is the vending machines. #getthechangemom #gummywormtime
Well... This is the cast of the first show I've had multiple speaking roles in. Well, besides Phaedra, but that totally doesn't count. this was curtain call for You Can't Beat The Hose. Starting on the left there's Alex Elliot as Officer Laraby, Courtney Price as Brittney, Emmi Kerr as Lillian, Quinn as Conrad Spears, Taylor as Howie, Bailey Diehl as Merle, Maggie Hopke as Glenda Spears, Chrissy as Madam Zenobia, me as Courtney Parfait, and Hannah Cederblom as Fern. I'll always remeber this moment. When the show was over, and we come out to people clapping for us. the adrenaline starts to slow down, but you're still a bit on the high. When you take a breath and bow with your cast mates, and you can't help but feel content. It's probably the best feeling ever.  #theatrekid #thatwasmorethanwhatwasrequired #courtneyparfaitworldwidereality 
Construction. Oh. My. God. It's the most irratating thing ever, and I go on multiple hatred filled, annoyance induced rants because of it. #stoppingmyselfnow #dontevenman
Brad Noble's art work is simply... stunning. #IHaveNoWords #MathStairwell




Well, I don't have a picture for the last one. There were simply too many possibilities. A chief head, football, theatre, or silly stories that are told. High School hooligans. I don't think I'll ever be able to forget this place, and I'm not sure if that's good or not.



1 comment:

  1. I so enjoyed perusing your photos and your charming babble (I mean that word in the best way possible) after each one. I like the #getthechangemom and like to think you remembered what I said about Macauley digging in my desk for vending machine money when he's here at school. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete