Broadway

Broadway
A girl's gotta dream.

Monday, September 15, 2014

Don't Quote Me On That...

Excuse me while I quote Starkid at you...
Pigfarts is real.


 That was Draco Malfoy talking about Hermione Granger.
Very valuable lesson by Starkid!! Thanks Voldemort! 


But on a more serious note, Sidekick is a very beautiful song, and very awe inspiring. 

And of course, the beautiful message Starkid shows us is hidden in the Harry Potter series.

You know Harry Potter- he taught me once. He taught me something. He taught me that it’s alright to let go of things that hurt us. He taught me to open my heart up to what’s new. Harry Potter gave me a new family. He taught me how to love. And I guess that’s kind of what Harry Potter’s all about. There comes a time when you have to move on, a time when we have to let even Harry Potter go. And that’s OK.
OK is wonderful.

-Joe Walker, Voldemort, A Very Potter Senior Year



Here comes the Post-Potter Depression feels...

1 comment:

  1. Lots of wisdom here...I have gotten better and better and just letting things go as I get older. It really is a liberating feeling.

    ReplyDelete