Broadway

Broadway
A girl's gotta dream.

Monday, September 15, 2014

Memorable Passage

There are a lot of passages from so many wonderful books that I remember. It was actually fairly hard to choose, but I settled on the ever sassy Gemma Doyle. 
“A man bumps me on his busy way without so much as an apology. But that is all right. I forgive you, busy man about town with the sharp elbows. Hail and farewell to you! For I, Gemma Doyle, am to have a splendid Christmas in London town. All shall be well. God rest us merry gentlemen. And gentlewomen.”
―Libba Bray, Rebel Angels

Libba Bray's Rebel Angels was a beautifully written squeal to her book, A Great and Terrible Beauty. Even in Victorian London, sass will get you through everything.

1 comment:

  1. "Sass will get you through everything." Wise words to live by! : )

    ReplyDelete